Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Updating my website

I am currently in the process of trying to update my website to reflect some of the work I have done in the past year. I have hundreds of paintings to cull from, but it will be pretty easy as the best work always stands out. The work has evolved a great deal over the past year to a point where I am very happy with the direction I am heading in. This is the first time that I have been able to say that in almost 20 years of painting. I am happy for my mistakes and failures in the past as they are now useful tools in my work. The last few blog entries are a taste of what the work will be like.

On another note, I will be heading to the south of France with my family for a family wedding and Christmas with Oscar's great-Grandparents, parents, aunt and uncle and his favorite cousin. I am hoping to be able to do a little work while I'm there. It would be a shame not to!

No comments: