Monday, May 31, 2010

Oil and Water on Painting Perceptions

I have recently written a review of a show called Oil and Water for my favorite blog, Painting Perceptions. It is, I hope the first of many reviews of shows. I worked Jenny G (aka Jennifer Gilchrist) to finish the article. It was really fantastic speaking with Fred Bancroft and Steven Harvey about the paintings and the process of pulling the show together. Please take a look at the review and if you feel up to, comment on it. I would love the feedback.

I'm incredibly excited that I now have an outlet for writing about art and more specifically painting. Look for more!

1 comment:

kevin gilmore said...

Hi Neil!

Beautiful work! I can't seem to access your email through your website - send me an email soon at krgilmore@gmail.com

almost baby time for me!!

kevin